About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Military Medical Opportunities (Anesthesiology)

Duties and Responsibilities: Anesthesiologists are responsible for looking after the management of applying opiate to the patients. Also, they must workout facility of health components as if by regulation and directive. Anesthesiologist should participate in alumna medicinal teachings and instruct other newbies.

Salary: The average amount an Anesthesiology makes is about $36,000.

Education: To become an Anesthesiologist they must first have to be a citizen of the United States and at least 21 to 42 of age. They should have a medicine or osteopathy degree and as well as a license to run through medicine.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I do not wish to become an Anesthesiology because they have very little pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment