About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, April 24, 2015

Western Oregon vs. Central Washington

Sara Tucholsky had never made a home run in her life, but then it was her turn to bat. Once she had swung the ball hit a homerun but Sara slip and hurt her ankle leading her to crawl back to first base. She was devastated and her coach tried to talk to the referee but no one in her team could help her during the game. But then Mallory asked the referee if she can take her and he then agreed. Now Mallory and another girl named Liz decided to help as well. They carried her to all the bases and then Sara made a homerun. This was a nice and helpful gesture to someone who wasn't in there team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment