About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, April 24, 2015

Student Success Statement

“It’s a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.”


Pam Knox
Head Softball Coach Western Oregon


Reflection: This is a great statement because without someone stepping up and doing the right thing then it might haunt you for life. For example, if you see a kid being bullied down the street but didn’t stop it, it will be late to stop it when it had already begun. But, if you had stopped it ahead of time then it would have been better for you and for the kid being bullied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment