About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chief Executive Officer

Duties and Responsibilities: Chief Executive Officers are in charge of dealing with additional directors. They are also in charge of connecting with financiers and stockholders. As well as, assist on an occupation association board and perform the appearance of the industry.

Salary: Chief Executive Officers make an average of $178,400 a year.

Education: Chief Executive Officers must have a business or a master’s degree that has to with courses on finance or management to do their jobs. Also, they should have a MBA which involves having a degree working with advertising, chemical engineering, or mathematics.

Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be a Chief Executive Officer because they make a load of money but this career is a long term, so it’s not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment