About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, May 4, 2015

Wellness Professional

Duties and Responsibilities: Wellness Professionals are responsible for working under regulated management by consistent observations and procedures. They also, guide extra individuals in minor occupation component and pursing inexpensive expenses. Wellness Professionals use certain funds after former employment corps is frequently obligated to achieve the occupations roles.

Salary: Wellness Professionals make about $78,283 a year.

Education: Wellness Professionals must have a bachelor’s degree in this course. Also, they should have a valid driver’s license and indication of insurability.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I do not want to be a Wellness Professional because I do not want to work with expenses and funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment