About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, May 14, 2015

LAUSD: Families


1. List a few of these services

-On May 28, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. till’ 12:30 p.m. There will be an event in Los Angles Sports Arena 3939 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90037, for “Educational Options Commencement Ceremony.”

2. How will these services benefit you?

-The “Educational Options Commencement Ceremony” congratulates all graduated seniors in their schools.

3. Which of these services will you and your family use?


My family and I will not attend this event because I still need a year to graduate from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment