About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Nothing is ever gained in doing what’s wrong”


Wilford Woodruff


Reflection: This is a marvelous statement because by performing the erroneous decision of your life, you earn nothing. For example, when you go out to a party without your parent’s approval, you know it’s the faulty but you do it anyway. You call your mom to pick you up, and then another party was coming up next week, you ask this time but your mom says no. This shows that the parent is not giving her child an achievement after a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment