About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, May 18, 2015

Optician

Duties and Responsibilities: Opticians are responsible to tell the patient if they need a prescription for glasses. They use high tech equipment to check the patient’s eye.

Salary: The average amount of salary an Optician makes is about $33,770.

Education: The requirements needed for an Optician is the high school diploma. Also, they have the associate’s degree or the bachelor’s degree in optician for career advancement. In addition, they should have a state licensure and a certificate.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
No, I would not like to become an Optician because their pay is very low

No comments:

Post a Comment