About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, May 18, 2015

Student Success Statement

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values.”


Dennis Prager

Reflection: This is a great statement because Mr. Pager is saying that vigorous excellence is the major key in what people should have. In the video Denis Prager gave multiple examples on good values. For example, eating what you crave like a hamburger or a salad. You know by eating a salad will increase the chance of obesity so you choose the salad. Knowing that a salad is a cleaner and healthier way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment