About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Student Success Statement

“If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”


Dan Dierdorf


Reflection: This is a fascinating statement because Mr. Dierdorf is expressing the way he knows he can make right decisions. For example, if you volunteered to go help out at a shelter center but another event just came up that needed you to attend. How can you balance those two events? And choose the one that will help improve yourself in order to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment