About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAUSD: Students



1. List a few of these services

·        Breakfast in the Classroom (BIC)
·        Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED

2. How will these services benefit you?

·        By having a meal in the morning it can positively affect your overall dietary health plus it will boost your academic effects and create positive learning, to become ready to learn.
·        This CPR/AED can help in any emergency to help anyone nearby, to save them from an unexpected fall.

3. Which of these services will you use?


·        The Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED service is helpful foe emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment