About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, May 8, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Dare to stand alone.”


Thomas S. Monson


Reflection: This is an outstanding statement because it shows that people don’t really challenge themselves. The society would rather pursue the popular crowd because it’s trendy. For example, your friends do drugs because its “cool” and you feel pressured to do it too. Thinking they will make fun if you won’t smoke with them. Even though it’s part of the IT crowd doesn't mean you should do it. People should know to do the right thing, rather than living in fear doing something horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment