About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1

1. What are things you liked about the class?
- Things I liked in this class were that we learned different statements each day.

2. What are things you did not like about this class?
-The things I did not like about this class were that it sometimes took kind of long to go to the next lesson.

3. Recommendations for improving the class
-I have no recommendations for this class.

4. Did you really do your best in this class?
-I believe I did do pretty well in this class.

5. Are you reading your Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily for at least 
two minutes? Explain
-Yes, I do read my Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily for about two minutes.

6. Are you committed to be a CTR person? Why or Why not?
-Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person because it will reach me to my goals in being a successful person.

7. What will you always remember about this class?
-What I will always remember about this class is my journal and the 100+ goals in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment