About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Student Success Statement

The Ultimate Choice

Of all the choices you ever make, one choice supersedes all others- the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is the keystone to being the best students and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. The ULTIMATE CHOICE is:


To be a CTR Person- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!


Reflection: This statement says that we all people should be committed to choose the right paths. To improve your success in the further future one must improve oneself to achieve his/ her goal in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment